Treatment of internal diseases is a process during which the symptoms and causes of various health disorders are reduced or eliminated, the disrupted health processes are restored, and the health condition is improved.
Experienced therapy doctors of Innmed Clinic consults, performs ultrasound diagnostics, ECG, prescribes the necessary diagnostics by laboratory test packages in order to examine and find out the causes of your impaired health. Doctors prescribe effective treatment, monitor your recovery process, evaluate the individual case, and refer to other specialists of the InnMed clinic: urologist, gynecologist, proctologist, radiotherapy specialist doctor.
It is recommended to consult a general practice therapy doctor if you feel any deterioration in your health or obvious health problems. Experienced doctors at InnMed Clinic find the cause and offer options for improving your health, treating internal diseases, so that you can fully enjoy a full life again.
Register for a consultation with an general practice therapy doctor by phone: +370 (525) 9-6195
- Treatment of avitaminosis;
- Rehabilitation after COVID-19;
- Recovery of the body after prolonged exercise;
- Restoration of a weakened body after long-term stress strengthening immunity and increasing disease resistance;
- Rehabilitation of a weakened body after disease;
- Intravenous vitamin therapy to improve health;
- Consultation, diagnosis and treatment of colds, illnesses or symptomatic health conditions;
- Treatment of chronic fatigue.
In order to ensure quality health care, the clinic has an ultrasound examination room. Ultrasound examinations (ultrasound) are a tool for a professional medical specialist (ultrasound scanner) to look at a patient’s internal organs in different areas of the body and to analyze in detail the visible condition of the internal organs.
Ultrasound examinations help to diagnose asymptomatic health problems at an early stage, to detect imperceptible but potentially dangerous pathologies, to detect extremely small derivatives or even early, very early onset of cancer.
Prophylactic ultrasound examination of all internal organs is recommended at least once a year. It is important to note that a timely ultrasound can save your life.
- Ultrasound of the thyroid gland;
- Abdominal ultrasound;
- Breast ultrasound for assessment of regional lymph nodes;
- Prostate ultrasound;
- Ultrasound of skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle structures;
- Breast and lymph node ultrasound.
Gynecology is the field of medicine that concerns the care of women’s sexual health at various stages oGynecology is a field of medicine that takes care of women’s sexual health at various stages of their lives. The gynecologist examines the peculiarities of a woman’s reproductive system and is responsible for the preventive and specialized examination of gynecological diseases, effective treatment of gynecological diseases.
Gynecologists with long-term experience at InnMed Clinic carefully consult, perform comprehensive ultrasound of the uterus, cervix, ovaries, colposcopy, other laboratory blood tests, quickly and accurately diagnose gynecological and sexually transmitted diseases, and prescribe effective treatment. Highly qualified gynecologists advise on contraception, menstrual and menopausal disorders, hormone replacement therapy, and supervise throughout pregnancy.
Gynecology department services:f life. A gynecologist examines the physiology and anatomy of the female reproductive system and is responsible for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of gynecological diseases.
The experienced gynecologists at InnMed Clinic provide consultations, as well as performing gynecological, ultrasound and other examinations to quickly and accurately diagnose gynecological and sexually transmitted diseases, before prescribing an effective treatment. These highly qualified specialists also provide consultations on contraception, menstrual and menopausal disorders, and hormone replacement therapy.
Please note that some gynecological diseases do not have any symptoms, so in order for them to be diagnosed in a timely manner, it is necessary for every woman to be tested preventively at least once a year.
Make an appointment with a gynecologist by telephone: +370 661 10011.
An attentive and caring doctor will be prepared to listen and offer the correct advice to solve your health problem effectively.
Services offered by the Department of Gynecology:
- Research and treatment of gynecological diseases;
- Investigation and treatment of cervical erosion;
- Research and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases;
- Treatment of inflammation;
- Removal of warts, warts, papillomas and other non-malignant derivatives in the intimate area;
- Plastic surgery of the labia;
- Fetal ultrasound.
- Professional pregnancy care;
- Vaginal plastic surgery;
- Vaginal dryness treatment;
- Research and treatment of infectious diseases;
- Insertion or removal of a contraceptive coil;
- Ultrasound of the uterus, cervix, ovaries.
Day surgery is a field related to the surgical treatment of diseases and injuries. Removal of pathological soft tissues and skin formations is performed in day surgery. The cause of pain or discomfort is determined, wounds are surgically treated, and formations formed in the body are removed.
The InnMed clinic practices individual attention to each patient and offers the most suitable solution for solving a health problem in an individual case. After surgical intervention, patients of the InnMed clinic rest in a comfortable ward.
The operations are performed with the most modern equipment and the most advanced methods, so that the treatment causes the patient as little inconvenience as possible and he can return to his normal life as soon as possible: after the operation, the patient is discharged home on the same day.
Before each operation, a surgeon’s consultation is necessary, during which the necessary tests are prescribed, various issues related to the preparation for the operation are discussed, an operation plan is drawn up, and the patient is informed about the expected rehabilitation after the operation.
The latest, minimally invasive or other non-invasive surgical methods are used.
In the day surgery department:
- Lipoma removal, atheroma removal; mole removal;
- Removal of warts, papillomas, condylomas, other unwanted skin formations;
- Treatment, resection of an ingrown nail;
- Removing a foreign body from a wound, removing a tick;
- Opening of abscess, hematoma and wound treatment;
- Examination and treatment plans are drawn up, detailed consultations of surgeons are provided;
- Minimally invasive pilonidal cyst surgery;
- Inguinal hernia surgery;
- Umbilical hernia operation;
- Surgical correction of the scar, narrowing of the scar;
- Echoscopy of abdominal organs, all necessary laboratory tests are performed;
- Wound management is performed: suturing, bandaging, treatment;
- Removal of a benign breast tumor, etc.
Proctology is the field of medicine that focuses on diagnosing diseases of the colon, rectum and anal orifice, to prevent the spread of diseases and to treat them effectively.
InnMed Clinic has a specialist department for proctology problems that provides a range of professional proctology services.
In this department consultations are available with qualified specialists as well as anoscopy, rectoscopy and other proctological examinations without causing discomfort, to reach an accurate diagnosis and prescribe outpatient medications or interventional treatment.
Our proctologist surgeons have many years of experience and can quickly and accurately diagnose and initiate treatment for anus tears (fissures), haemorrhoids, perianal thrombosis, polyps, paraproctitis and other proctological diseases using the most advanced treatment methods.
Tired of living with unpleasant symptoms? Do not hesitate any longer! Make an appointment with a proctologist by calling: + 37070050050.
The considerate and understanding specialists at InnMed Clinic will clarify your complaint and comfortably resolve your troublesome health issue.
Services offered by the Department of Proctology:
- HAL-RAR treatment of haemorrhoids;
- Laser treatment of hemorrhoids;
- Latex ligation of piles;
- Medical, procedural and surgical treatment methods are given after analyzing the individual case, the best solution for the specific case is given;
- Treatment of anal fissures with an electrocoagulator;
- Polypectomy for the removal of anal polyps;
- Thrombectomy for the removal of perianal thrombs.
Highly qualified urologists accurately diagnose health problems and treat urinary tract, prostate inflammation, infectious and sexually transmitted diseases, erectile dysfunction, prostate adenoma, phimosis and other male urological diseases, perform aesthetic plastic corrections of the genitals.
Regular preventive health check-ups allow you to identify the early stages of diseases and prevent the progression of diseases. Treatment started on time is simpler, requires less investment, takes less time, helps prevent serious complications and returns the patient’s peace and joy of life faster.
Services of the urology department:
- Treatment of erectile problems with low frequency wave stimulation therapy;
- reatment of erectile dysfunction by means of medicinal schemes or injectable preparations;
- Solving the problem of female urinary incontinence;
- Treatment of prostatitis;
- Treatment of female bladder, urinary tract inflammation, cystitis;
- A solution to the problem of excessive urination in women.
- Treatment of phimosis;
- Treatment of prostate adenoma, orchitis, balanoposthitis.
- Medicinal, procedural and surgical treatment methods are prescribed after analyzing the individual case, the best solution is given for the specific case;
- Doppler ultrasound and biotensiometry of the urological area (penile sensitivity test);
- Removal of genital warts, papillomas, condylomas;
- Aesthetic foreskin plastic ("circumcision" procedure);
- Detection and treatment of sexually transmitted and infectious diseases.
Plastic surgeons at InnMed Clinic know that beauty is a subjective concept with no particular standards. Achieving the desired result requires not only knowledge, skills, high-quality tools, constant updating of knowledge about the latest products, technologies and trends, but also it is important to understand what beauty means for each patient and whether it is possible to meet his/her expectations. InnMed’s plastic surgeons are ready to listen and understand your wishes and help you fulfil them.
InnMed Clinic performs correction of facial defects by transplanting fat into the face, body contouring with fat, ear correction, upper and lower eyelid correction, correction of female genitals, liposuction, breast lift, enlargement and reduction, and gynaecomastia plastic surgery.
- Arm lift
- Body contour correction
- Breast augmentation with fat transfer
- Breast augmentation with implants
- Breast lift
- Fat removal (liposuction)
- Fat transfer to the face