“RENOVA” treatment of erectile dysfunction
- Šis metodas laikomas vienu efektyviausių sprendžiant erekcijos sutrikimus.
- Erection is the most important and permanent element of a man’s sexual function, which is necessary for successful intercourse.
- Erection may be weak due to insufficient sexual stimulation, stress, tension, fatigue, and general health disorders. An erection involves nerves (nerve bundles) that run down the sides of the penis, past the prostate and down to the central nervous system.
- Medicines are not the only solution to improve erection. At InnMed medical clinic, every day, erectile dysfunction is effectively and successfully treated in young and older men using a new generation medical device from Israel – “Renova”. The treatment method includes low intensity and frequency linear stimulation waves that stimulate the formation of new blood vessels and the expansion of existing ones.
This method is considered one of the most effective in solving erectile dysfunction.
Erectile dysfunction and erectile dysfunction treatment using low-frequency wave stimulation therapy
- The duration of one procedure is 30 minutes;
- The therapy course consists of 4 procedures;
- It is a non-invasive and painless treatment method;
- There are no side effects and unwanted consequences;
- The procedure results in the improvement of blood circulation in the penis, the expansion of blood vessels and the formation of new blood vessels;
- Usually, the desired result is felt after the 2nd therapy session;
- For about 1.5-2 years, patients do not repeatedly apply for erectile dysfunction;
- It is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction approved by the World Association of Urologists.