Frequently asked questions
When you come for a doctor’s consultation or examination:
- Arrive 10 min. earlier than the scheduled time of the consultation or examination – you will sign a contract for personal health care services and consent for the examination at the reception.
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters from other visitors.
- We recommend wearing protective masks and disinfecting your hands.
- Patients with fever and acute upper respiratory symptoms are registered for remote consultation. At the doctor’s discretion, the patient may come for a consultation, examination and examination. In this case, patients are asked to use a non-main entrance to the clinic.
- We will thoroughly disinfect the doctor’s office after each visit.
- The results of the laboratory tests will be sent to you by e-mail. by mail. You will receive an SMS with a password to view the results.
Need to have:
- A valid ID. If the patient is a child, have the child’s birth certificate or other identity document. If the child does not come with a family member, it is necessary to have a notarized power of attorney.
- If you have private health insurance, an insurance card.
Important: if you are unable to attend the scheduled consultation, please inform us in advance by phone: +37066110011 or e-mail: email@example.com
To make an appointment for a visit to a specialist doctor of your choice, you can:
- Call the reception of the InnMed Medical Clinic tel .: +37066110011;
- Write a request to InnMed Medical Clinic e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org In this case, please indicate your name, date of birth and contact telephone number, as well as the desired specialist or service. The registration data provided significantly speeds up the visit booking process.
- Click on the registration boxes on the website and leave your contact and the need for the administrators to contact you and choose a suitable time for the visit. In this case, patients are asked to provide their name, date of birth, contact telephone number, and email address. The registration data provided significantly speeds up the visit booking process.
On weekends, we ask patients to register by leaving an email request email@example.com Do not forget to indicate your name, surname, date of birth, telephone number and desired specialist or service.
If you need to cancel the visit or change the time of the visit due to changes in circumstances, please always inform us by the specified contact phones o by mail.
We register for repeated visits, depending on the service, within a month or 2 months after the initial consultation.
At InnMed Medical Clinic, we pay special attention to patient comfort and safety, so we invite you to familiarize yourself with the patient admission procedure:
- We recommend that you arrive at the InnMed Medical Clinic no more than 10 minutes in advance. until the scheduled time of the visit.
- The administrators will provide you with the necessary documents for the visit, which you will conveniently fill in in the waiting room.
- We will also accept you to the clinic with an accompanying person if you feel more comfortable and safe.
- It is recommended to wear a protective medical mask, disinfect hands, keep a distance from other patients. The InnMed Medical Clinic has two comfortable waiting rooms.
- You will be accompanied to the doctor’s office by the clinic administrator or you will be met by a doctor.
- Patients with temperature are registered for remote consultation. At the doctor’s discretion, the patient may come to the clinic for consultation, examination and examination. In this case, patients are asked to use non-primary entrances to the clinic premises.
You can pay for the services provided at the clinic in a convenient way for you:
- In cash;
- Paying card;
- Prepay the service by bank transfer;
- Paying for the service by contract;
- Using supplementary health insurance;
- Using Moki Leasing Purchase Service.
Surgical treatment of patients is prescribed after consultation and examination by a specialist doctor.
Operations are planned on a monthly basis and are performed according to the order in which patients are enrolled in the operation, with an advance payment for the operation.
If you arrive for surgery, you will need:
- Arrive before the operation at the exact time specified for you.
- The administrators will provide you with the necessary consents to sign.
- Pay for the operation.
- The receptionist will accompany you to the ward, where the nurse will help you prepare for the operation, and the doctors will visit you before the operation and answer all your questions.
You should have:
- A valid passport.
- Valid blood test results and ECG.
- A valid negative response to the COVID-19 study. The test should be performed 72-48 hours in advance. before surgery.
- Exceptions for a negative COVID-19 test apply to: persons with a history of COVID-19 who have been diagnosed with a positive PCR test and less than 180 days have elapsed since the date of the test;
- persons who have been vaccinated in the European Union Register of Medicinal Products under the vaccination scheme.
- Important: All pre-operative examinations can be performed at InnMed Medical Clinic in advance.
If you have private health insurance, let us know immediately after registering for the operation. The administrator will contact your insurance company and arrange payment for the transaction.
The services of the InnMed Medical Clinic can be paid for using the additional insurance card:
If you have a contract with another insurance company, we will issue an invoice to you for the medical services provided, which, depending on the terms of your contract, will give you the opportunity to recover the funds for the medical services.
You will find a list of services paid for by the insurance company in your insurance contract.
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that patients have to pay for healthcare that is not paid for by the insurance company. Therefore, we recommend that you ask your insurance expert whether the health care services you need under your insurance contract will be paid for. InnMed Medical Clinic is not responsible for insurance companies’ decisions not to pay for services provided.
When planning surgical treatment at the InnMed Medical Clinic, payment terms must be agreed with the insurance company in advance. Contact the InnMed Medical Clinic administrator to confirm payment for the procedure.
You can buy the desired services up to 10,000 Eur especially conveniently and quickly by purchasing in installments. All you have to do is choose the services you want and we will offer the smartest financing offer. We provide the service together with the partner INBANK MOKILIZING.
PAYMENT BENEFITS OF PURCHASE
• You can pay for services quickly, at your convenience, if necessary, without even leaving home – the solvency assessment and signing of the contract takes place online. You can also buy leasing services by visiting the INNMED clinic – after selecting the services, contact the service staff;
• You can purchase more than one service when buying in installments;
• Choose the most favorable payment option for you: the most suitable term of the contract or the amount of the payment;
• The contract can be concluded by two persons – spouses, and thus purchase on installment terms;
• Convenient Inbank | Mokilizingo self-service – you will be able to manage your contracts and transfer payments quickly and conveniently. You will also be able to pay payments at Maxima cash desks, Nervesen kiosks, PayPost branches, Perlo terminals and by bank transfer;
• Ability to pay ahead of time at no extra cost.
Financing conditions with INBANK MOKILIZING :
• We finance up to 10,000 Eur;
• You can choose a payment period of up to 60 months;
• The contract may be concluded by persons not younger than 18 years of age;
• When purchasing the services in installments, you will be able to use the service immediately;
• You can choose whether you want to pay the down payment or start paying in the next month only;
• The amount due will be distributed on a monthly basis according to a set schedule.
PAYMENT SERVICE CAN BE USED BY PERSONS
• Receiving a salary under an employment contract;
• Receiving regular benefits paid by Sodra (pensions, benefits, etc.);
• Individual self-employed persons, farmers;
• Working abroad (and receiving income in a Lithuanian bank account).
TO USE THE PAYMENT SERVICE, YOU MUST HAVE ONE OF THE IDENTITY DOCUMENTS
• Passport or identity card of a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania;
• Permanent residence permit in the Republic of Lithuania.
Standard terms: For example, borrowing € 1,000 with a 12-month contract. term, annual interest rate – 0%, contract conclusion fee – 0%, monthly contract fee – 0.60%, BVKKMN – 13.62%, total amount payable – € 1,072.00, monthly installment – € 89.33.